Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bluff Country Studio Art Tour 2010

Hi all! I couldn't find much posted on the web, so I thought I'd put out some info for those of you that would like to attend the art tour and might be out there searching for details. The dates for the 2010 Bluff Country Studio Art Tour are April 23, 24, and 25. The art tour covers SE Minnesota and extends a little into NE Iowa and SW Wisconsin. I will be at the Lanesboro Community Center in downtown Lanesboro, MN, with several other artists including - but not limited to - a potter, someone who turns wood, and someone who makes purses. Below is an image from the tour a couple years ago. This year I will be selling mosaics, books, fused glass, jewelry, notecards/postcards and paintings. It's nice to have more than a 10'x10' space - we get lots of room to spread out!

The art tour is a great way to see artists working in their shops, as well as groups of artists that have come together in groups like us. I'd love to invite people to my home studio, but my long, steep and narrow driveway won't allow two way traffic, so I'm thankful I can still participate in a group setting like this. I usually have pretty deep discounts on my older mosaics, even more so on the last day. Hope to see you all there!

7 comments:

Christine Brallier said...

Wish I could just "pop" in!

Cynthia Monica said...

Congratulations Barb....too bad your not in my neck of the woods!

Barbara Benson (Bebe) Keith said...

Cynthia and Christine, I'm still working on teleportation...

Sue Pariseau Pottery said...

Great idea to get the info out on your blog now so people can make plans. I'll post something on mine soon also and maybe we can all get the word out. I'll be at the Grubtown School southeast of Lanesboro all by my lonesome. My driveway is also not really condusive to having many visitors, but this schoolhouse is just a couple hundred from my driveway so it's really convenient.

Barbara Benson (Bebe) Keith said...

Sue, I wish I could go on the tour and see your work and that old school! What a great spot to be!

Marcela of Flickr said...

Congratulations Barb....I saw all your web site, your school and university studies, all your trip pictures (Iceland), etc. If you came to Chile, you could see wonderful landscapes too. Nice to meet you!!!

Barbara Benson (Bebe) Keith said...

Marcela, thanks for checking out my sites. Chile looks like a beautiful place! I added you as a contact on flickr - I want to find out how that vase (and table!) turn out! Nice to meet you!